Part I: The choir loft was quite hot yesterday; Kathy says it's because the Cathedral's air conditioning unit is being replaced. She adds the new one should be in place before the June 18 wedding. I certainly hope so, because not only will we be sweating , so will the bridal party and celebrant!
Part II: Thought you were done with your
 This is a good place for a reminder of the RPC dress code. Unless Kathy expressly says otherwise, bring and wear your robe each Mass.
- Robes are to be clean and not wrinkled.
- Only light, pastel colors are to be worn under the robe. Absolutely NO dark colors (other than the next item on the list) or prints, plaids, or stripes.
- Black slacks are preferred for men. If you don't have black, navy blue is the next best thing, followed by charcoal, brown, and (as a last resort) grey.
- Ladies, if you are wearing slacks or a long skirt, "black is the color" for this also.
- Black shoes, please.
- No flashy jewelry please.
- Please do not wear any scent to choir.
- Music is to be IN PROGRAM ORDER in a black binder.