Next, check out this multi-lingual flash mob at the Cologne, Germany railroad station from WDR Rundfunkchor. (Sorry, I couldn't embed it.) I would so love to do something like this.
Sadly, here's the flip side of that video, a somber reminder that actions we take for granted can result in real, genuine persecution elsewhere in the world: Priests and seminarians arrested for singing Christmas carols in India. The last sentence is chilling: "Overall, more than 650 attacks on minority Christians have been reported in the Hindu-majority nation so far in 2017." How many weren't? Bear in mind we have sung for all three Indian priests stationed here in the Diocese of Reno: Fr. Jose ("Joes") Isaac of Holy Cross, Fr. Philip George of Immaculate Conception, and Fr. Thomas Babu of St. Michael's (Stead).
 In case you can't make out the writing, I'll start counterclockwise at the bottom right:
- Know the warning signs of Traditional Catholicism.
- "Your son has been practicing Gregorian chant again in our living room!"
- "I'm not angry. I just want to know where you got those copies of Fatima Crusader."
- 1 in 5 teenagers will experiment with Traditional Catholicism.
- "How long have you been attending the Latin Mass?"
- Scapulars are a gateway to Miraculous Medals.
- "I found this mantilla in your room. How could you?"