Tuesday, May 24, 2016

More Prayers Please


  • For tenor Barbara, whose chronic back pain has affected her ability even to walk.
  • For alto Phyllis Young's husband Ray.
  • For tenor Ricky Delacruz, his wife Leslie, and their soon-to-be-born son Jack. Ricky will be taking a most understandable leave of absence from the choir.
  • For the continued mission of Regina Pacis Cantorum.
  • And for a special intention.
Speaking of which, I thank you for all of the prayers for my mother-in-law, Elizabeth Snyder, and for my wife Sandy who has been taking care of her around the clock over the past couple months.

Any other prayer requests, including those I heard but somehow forgot? Please include them in the comments. (HT for the above image: my father, who had it on a sweatshirt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment