Sunday, November 22, 2015

Here We Go Again

And it's STILL a month before winter begins.

A snowstorm is moving in on Tuesday, and the National Weather Service (hi again Mark) says it means business, especially in the wind department:

To recap what Kathy has said before, she does not like to cancel rehearsals if she doesn't have to, but she understands that you need to decide whether it is safe for you to travel. If it is not, CONTACT HER as early as possible, preferably via email. Also, email is how she will notify us if rehearsal is indeed cancelled. I will try to mention it here if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment