A year it was and what a year it was for RPC, to paraphrase Simon and Garfunkel. Or perhaps a line from Genesis (the band, not the Biblical book) might be more appropriate:
Time for our annual gratias list:
- To the tireless Kathy Reinheimer whose vision, guidance, and direction for RPC has made it what it is today.
- To all the sopranos, altos, tenors, and basses who made it happen each and every week, many of whom were doing double and even triple time with other scholas. This includes those who were only able to join us at certain times of the year.
- To all the pastors and priests who allowed us to sing at their Masses.
- To the cantors and organists who assisted us.
- To Fr. Larry Morrison for allowing us to rehearse at his church.
- To the RPC members who contributed in any way to the Friar's Pantry. Donations are taken through the summer at the Cathedral sacristy or gift shop.
- To our benefactors. May you be blessed many times over for your generosity.
- And most importantly, to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit for making us sound better than we are.
Have a great and blessed summer, enjoy having your Tuesday nights free. and recruit some basses! Maybe this chap is available: