Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Search Is Over

(no, not the old Survivor song!)

Many of us have been on the lookout for a replacement keyboard for Kathy; the one she's been using has been giving out almost since she first had it. Well, I was checking out some yard sales in Sparks and found this gem in good condition, a Casio SA-39:


It's a little longer and wider than the keyboard she has now, but it weighs about the same, so it's still quite portable. If we can find an adapter to go with it (and I see some online), even better. And it doesn't have that annoying run up the scale when it's switched on.

Oh, the folks who sold it to me were Catholic, and when I told them I was buying it for Kathy, I told them about Regina Pacis also. They seemed interested, so I hope they're looking at this page and come hear us next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment