Kathy, our director, is a kind, patient, and classy soul, but even she has her limits. If you really want to get under her skin, here's how:
- Don't show up for rehearsal or Mass without telling her.
- Tell her you can't show up for rehearsal or Mass just beforehand when you knew days or even weeks ago you wouldn't be there.
- Come to Mass without your music in order.
- Don't review the music between rehearsals or before coming to Mass.
- Come late to rehearsal or call time without a good reason.
- Tell her she never gave you that piece of music . . . when she did.
- Anticipate the "s" at the end of a phrase.
- Use the American "r", such as in "Glorrrrrrrria".
- Get louder atop a podatus.
- Double the note on a salicus.
Did I miss any?