Monday, September 5, 2016

And We Are Back

Hope you enjoyed the summer. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, September 20th. That is not only my mother's 80th birthday, it's also when our weekly 7 PM rehearsals resume at our usual location.

From Kathy:
New this year is the Parish Book of Chant, which you will receive at rehearsal. If you already have one from taking one of my chant classes, I would appreciate it if you would use that.
I will begin chant instruction classes 30 minutes prior to rehearsal starting on September 27, not the first week of rehearsal.  If you want to participate, please let me know so that I can have materials ready for you.
If you know of a parish which would like us to visit, please let me know as soon as possible.
If you are bringing or referring a new member, please let me know well in advance.  It can be difficult if new people show up and I don't have music for them.  The music library is at my home, not [where we rehearse.] [1] [...]
REMINDER:  PLEASE GIVE AMPLE NOTICE IF YOU NEED TO MISS A REHEARSAL OR SCHEDULED SINGING DATE!  If you know you are going to be out of town for Christmas, this is a good time to let me know!
[1] This is why we do not make our rehearsal location public.

No comments:

Post a Comment