Monday, March 19, 2012

*Insert car screeching sound here*

From Kathy:
I just found out that Father Francisco wants a different Gloria for Easter. . . . I will have hard copies for you Tuesday night. He wants it sung alternately with tenor/bass and everyone. That means tenor/bass starts at "And on earth peace to people of good will." Everyone sings "We praise you, we bless you, etc." as far as the next double bar. Then it is everyone at "Lord God, heavenly King..." and so forth. It alternates between tenor/bass and everyone at each double bar. Father sent [a] link to [a] video you can watch to catch the gist of this. I can't get to them because of my slow connection but most of you can. At the very least, please try to go over the music before rehearsal. Please don't send me any e-mails complaining about this! If I had known about it sooner, I would have put it on the schedule and I would have allotted rehearsal time already. This really puts us in a bind with only three rehearsals left and so much to cover. So please, please be on time. Every minute we have is precious.
I've posted the link above.

P.S.  This Tuesday's rehearsal will be in the usual location after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment